April 29, 2012


Six Sentence Sunday #4 #sixsunday

Today my Six Sentence Sunday comes once again from Human Touch, a sci-fi set thousands of years in the future where sex between humans is believed to be an impossibility. This story spans almost 100 years and touches three families.

Set Up:

Reola is discovering her sexuality with Stu’s help.

My Six:

The hard, pointed nipples of her breasts strained against her white cotton knit shirt. One of her hands rotated in circles over the mound between her legs. Her eyes clouded over with newborn lust. Her breathing, deeper and faster. She was getting close to climaxing and he couldn’t wait any longer.

Placing his hand lightly over hers, he whispered “Can I help you with this?”

Wanna join in on the fun? Find out how here. Then check out more of Six Sentence Sunday here.

5 comments:

  1. Great six!
    Thanks so much for following Authors Promoting Authors :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart he is! I'm guessing the next line is, "You bet!"
    http://iousex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo he can help me! I'll let him!

    ReplyDelete